Join the Software Anywhere Team for a Highly Interactive Education Event & Hands-On Learning Experience!
After 14 years of leveraging, hacking and implementing the Salesforce Classic user interface and for the last 3 years living in fear of the storm, the time has come! The Lightning interface opens the door for a complete transformation in the way users will have access to information without the need to click, hover and drill down into every record to get their job done. This session will forever change the way you look at the Salesforce Platform by pushing the out of the box UI and components to the extreme. Learn how to dynamically filter every element, provide inline help users and real-time admin configuration links and more importantly, create small clusters of fields to avoid a detailed record page that scrolls for days!
- 08:00 am - 09:00 am | Registration, Networking & Breakfast
- 09:00 am - 10:00 am | The Death of Salesforce Classic: Mourning the loss and Embracing the LEX UI
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm | Hands-on Guided Breakout Sessions
Lecture & Hands-on Learning Topics:
- 101: Filter LEX Page Components
- 201: Dynamic Report Charts
- 301: Related Record Chatter Actions (Including Config Admin Links)
- 401: Detail Page Field Sets (The Private Collection)
- Create Related Lists with Dynamic Filtering/Sorting (GridBuddy)
100% Education Experience Guaranteed:
The Software Anywhere team and their supporting partners are committed to creating the most amazing learning experiences for users with any skill level. The following is how we guarantee that you and your peers will achieve success before and after each event:
- Our teams our available to help you prepare for each event and answer any questions.
- Every event follows a strict no selling policy (demos, user stories & tons of learning!).
- Events are limited in size to allow for a personal hands-on experience.
- Follow-up will always be thoughtful and relevant (phone and email).
Get the most out of the event and be prepared:
Need help setting up a new Dev Org or installing one of the apps? The Software Anywhere Team will be available before the event to make sure you are ready to go!
- Setup a Salesforce Developer Org or Sandbox
- Install "The Private Collection" app (Production | Sandbox)
- Install the "GridBuddy" app